WorkForce WF-7720 Printer
The WorkForce WF-7720 Printer is sublimation ready!
This printer is perfect for sublimation printing. With the appropriate materials, you can use them to print on a sublimation paper. This is the point where we come up to help you. Our sublimation conversion kit comes with everything you can use to convert these eight models into sublimation printers. You can get more info about us on our official website. All you have to do is to head to our product page and make an order. Our services ensure short turnaround time, dynamic and affordable product selection, secure payment methods and top-notch customer attention.
WorkForce WF-7720 Printer: The Wide-Format printer can deliver oversize pages up to an area of 13 by 19 inches. It has features that make it suitable for a decent workgroup. It gives you the capability to print fast and consistently. The control panel is large and has a beautiful look. The touchscreen and the number pad make it easy for you to select icons. This upgrade is the most prominent on the printer. The Epson Workforce WF-7720 can handle a maximum of 501 paper sheets. Two front paper trays can accept 250 words each. There is also a single sheet tray behind the printer. There are also several connectivity options available for you. You can use Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, USB connection and other ways to connect to your device and the cloud. There are also USB drive ports on the sides of the printer. Overall, the printer has every function you will ever need.
WHAT TYPE OF PRINTERS CAN BE USED FOR SUBLIMATION PRINTING?
There are only two main brands of printers that can be used for sublimation printing. They are:
- Epson printers: This set of printers have not been made to perform sublimation printing. If you make the right changes to these printers, you can use them for sublimation printing. Most people prefer this affordable option. Epson printers have a piezo print head that dispenses ink in a quantized manner. This piezo print head is the main reason why you can adapt them for sublimation printing. There are two categories of Epson printers.
- Traditional type printers: This is the type of printer that uses ink cartridges. You need to replace cartridges once they run out.
- Eco tank Epson printer: This type of printer has inbuilt ink tanks. It doesn’t utilize cartridges. All you need to do is to pour ink inside the container. Eco tank Epson printers don’t use cartridges. You can just expect the printer to complete the task.
- Sawgrass printers: Sawgrass printers are the only types of printers naturally designed for sublimation printing. They are well equipped with web connectivity and high image quality. Sawgrass provides internet-based design software. There are several noticeable Sawgrass desktop models. Two common models are Sawgrass virtuoso 400 (SG400) and Sawgrass virtuoso 800 (SG800). SG400 and SG800 both have similar properties.
- The only major difference is that SG800 has a larger size and is more versatile. Sawgrass has consistently maintained its reputation for quality customer service and good printers. However, despite this unique quality, sawgrass printers have a downside. They are quite expensive for many businesses. Their sublimation ink is also costly. Many small businesses and entrepreneurs have a lot of printing jobs. Therefore, they opt for an affordable option.
WHAT SOLUTIONS DO WE OFFER FOR BUSINESSES WHO OWN EPSON PRINTERS?
We know that various businesses and startups are looking for cost-effective solutions. Eight Epson printer models are compatible with our sublimation conversion kit. These models are strong and perfect for all your needs. You can easily integrate them with our sublimation conversion kit.
There you have it! Sublimation printing is one of the best ways to get impressive print quality. Sawgrass printers and Epson printers are the only leading players in the sublimation printing industry. Sawgrass printers are too expensive for many individuals to afford. Naturally, people will buy affordable Epson models. No doubt, these models are ideal for conventional heat transfer printing. However, if you want the best, you must seek the best. You can’t forfeit the advantages sublimation printing has to offer. It would be highly beneficial to purchase Epson models that work with our sublimation conversion kit.